Blocboy JB

Blocboy JB – Who Run It (Remix) (Review & Stream)

Blocboy JB looks like Joel Embiid in that single artwork.

Can we please cancel these “Who Run It” remixes now? First off, I do not think the beat is all that hot, and secondly, I’ve yet to hear one version of it that blew me away. Anyway, on this Blocboy JB remix of the song, the Tennessee trapper hypes himself up for 79 percent of it, and in the other 21 percent, does his best to tote his reckless ways by dropping some intoxicating bars over the menacing beat. I feel like the track fits JB’s style of rapping pretty well, despite the fact that his style isn’t very lyrical.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.